Sears Appliance Repair - 2+ weeks to repair Sears water heater
Mr.D'Ambrosio finally received my email (and/or letter).
As a result, he assigned this incident to a Blue Ribbon assistant who was able to initiate corrective action. His decision: refund the cost of the purchased water heater to my credit card that day.
This obviously is the solution which addresses Total Customer Satisfaction.I am satisfied; but appalled by the inability of lower level employees of Sears Holding Corporation to take this same action, weeks earlier.
Dear Mr. D'Ambrosio and Sears Holding Board Members,
Sears water heater failed on June 16th. House would flood if tank not drained that day.
Water Heater was under warranty.
Repair by Sears would take 2 to 3 weeks. (Omak, WA is Rural America) 1st available technician appointment June 28. After this appointment, a replacement would be ordered and upon arrival at local Sears, installed by Sears contract plumber.
No comparable Sears water heater available locally.
New water heater purchased at Ace and installed by Sears approved plumber that day.
Since Sears was unable to respond to the failure in a timely fashion, even for an emergency, I again ask that Sears pay for the replacement water heater.
So far, the only answer received has been "We cannot do that". This response has always been over the phone (no caller ID), never in a letter or email and never with any additional explanation or last name of the caller!
Put yourself into the same situation. What would you expect an iconic company to do?
I suspect it would be: Service you with a timely repair. Or if unable to do so, compensate you after you took emergency corrective action.
Please prevail upon the Sears Repair organization to provide the $366.17 cost of the emergency purchase of a water heater by an over 90 senior living on a very limited income.d716e07 review #340480
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Rebath attempted to repair a damage tub spout that they installed in our bathroom after they remodeled, but did not complete the job as the insurance Company advised them..."
- "I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "I am not sure why so many bad reviews unless only people who had a bad experience take the time to write. Purchased first cruise package in Oct 2012. 1..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."