Sears Appliance Repair - 2+ weeks to repair Sears water heater
Mr.D'Ambrosio finally received my email (and/or letter).
As a result, he assigned this incident to a Blue Ribbon assistant who was able to initiate corrective action. His decision: refund the cost of the purchased water heater to my credit card that day.
This obviously is the solution which addresses Total Customer Satisfaction.I am satisfied; but appalled by the inability of lower level employees of Sears Holding Corporation to take this same action, weeks earlier.
Dear Mr. D'Ambrosio and Sears Holding Board Members,
Sears water heater failed on June 16th. House would flood if tank not drained that day.
Water Heater was under warranty.
Repair by Sears would take 2 to 3 weeks. (Omak, WA is Rural America) 1st available technician appointment June 28. After this appointment, a replacement would be ordered and upon arrival at local Sears, installed by Sears contract plumber.
No comparable Sears water heater available locally.
New water heater purchased at Ace and installed by Sears approved plumber that day.
Since Sears was unable to respond to the failure in a timely fashion, even for an emergency, I again ask that Sears pay for the replacement water heater.
So far, the only answer received has been "We cannot do that". This response has always been over the phone (no caller ID), never in a letter or email and never with any additional explanation or last name of the caller!
Put yourself into the same situation. What would you expect an iconic company to do?
I suspect it would be: Service you with a timely repair. Or if unable to do so, compensate you after you took emergency corrective action.
Please prevail upon the Sears Repair organization to provide the $366.17 cost of the emergency purchase of a water heater by an over 90 senior living on a very limited income.107e8499 review #340480
You may also like
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "Ordered two meals both with medium curly fries and what we got was two fries literally soaked in oil! Husband was pissed let the employees know only for them to..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."